Hey guys! I am Jordan Chia from Temasek Polytechnic. I am really glad to have an opportunity to be part of the Campus Correspondent network on Youth.sg. So hence I will give you a very short introduction of myself!
10 FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I am 19 and currently in my year 2 of Diploma in Law and Management.
2. This course that I am currently studying was not the course that I wanted to study after my O’levels. I wanted to be study Early Childhood Studies but God has other plans for me therefore I am in Law and Management instead! Haha.
3. I enjoying taking long bus/train rides to either take a nap or to stop and observe how beautiful the world is. In particular Singapore.
4. I have eczema since I was young. I was admitted in the hospital in January 2014 for about 7 days, which the first 3 days was hell but I managed to pull through! Now I’m still fighting it and I really hope that I would outgrow it before army!
5. I have a great interest in music, in which I just passed my Grade 6 practical exams in September and now am learning Grade 7! I also have experiences in singing for my school choir in primary and secondary school.
6. During my free time, I would be browsing through Youtube looking for new music that is currently trending.
7. I am a foodie person! Hence, I usually do go for food adventures like café hopping with my friends! Some café that I go to are sometimes rather pricy but with me saving some of my pocket money during school term and maybe working during the holidays, it allows me to enjoy this rather expensive hobby once in awhile.
8. I do procrastinate at times in which most of the time is all the time. This is the reason why I take a long time to get things done, especially assignments and projects. But I don’t procrastinate to run!
9. My friends calls me Jordy/Chia. I have no idea where all these nicknames came about but I do actually like it.
10. I go out most weekends in which Saturday would be spent with my close friends going for movies, art markets, museum or just chilling at a café. While Sundays I spend it with my church friends and family.
I hope this short introduction helped? I’ll try to keep my blog updated every now and then!
-- ʝơཞɖąŋ 😌 signing off --