Eight of the 12 locations listed by MOH on Thursday were visited by COVID-19 cases in Phase 2.
Eight shopping malls, including 313@somerset, VivoCity, Kallang Wave Mall and Bugis Junction, were visited by COVID-19 cases during their infectious period.
The Ministry of Health on Thursday (Jun 25) added 12 locations to its list. Eight were visited by the COVID-19 cases in Phase 2, which began on Jun 19.
One of the locations, the Sheng Siong supermarket at 301 Geylang Road, was visited by the COVID-19 cases on four different occasions - on Jun 11 between 4.55pm and 5.30pm, Jun 12 between 5.45pm and 6.20pm, and Jun 14 between 12.30pm and 1pm, 6.30pm and 7.10pm.
The details for the other 11 locations are:
1. The POSB in Kaki Bukit Recreation Centre on Jun 11, between 1.50pm and 2.30pm;
2. Haniffa Pte Ltd at 118 Dunlop Street on Jun 16, between 4.30pm and 5.05pm;
3. Heartland Mall in Hougang on Jun 18, between 11.30am and 12.15pm;
4. Weston Corporation, Limited Edt and Da'Cave in Queensway Shopping Centre on Jun 21, between 4.45pm and 6.15pm;
5. Seah Im Food Centre at HabourFront on Jun 21, between 7pm and 8pm;
6. VivoCity on Jun 21, between 8.15pm and 9.15pm;
7. As-Shifaa Cafe in Lucky Plaza on Jun 22, between 2.30pm and 3pm;
8. 313@somerset on Jun 22, between 3.25pm and 5.30pm;
9. Peninsula Shopping Centre on Jun 22, between 5.40pm and 6.15pm;
10. Kallang Wave Mall on Jun 22, between 6.35pm and 7.35pm;
11. Singtel in Bugis Junction on Jun 23, between 1.10pm and 2.30pm.
If you were at the locations listed during the specified timings, you should monitor your health closely for 14 days from the date of visit, the Ministry of Health (MOH) advised.
"They should see a doctor promptly if they develop symptoms of acute respiratory infection (such as cough, sore throat and runny nose) as well as fever and loss of taste or smell, and inform the doctor of their exposure history," said MOH.
There are currently 19 places on MOH's list, which is updated on a 14-day rolling basis.
MOH also announced 113 new COVID-19 cases on Thursday, including five in the community. It added that 305 cases were discharged, bringing the total number of cases discharged to 36,604.
Currently, there are only 6,106 active cases.
Authorities also said on Thursday that they are expanding its community testing. From Jul 1, anyone who is 13 years old or older and shows respiratory symptoms will be tested for COVID-19.
BANNER AND TEASER PHOTO IMAGE: 313@SOMERSET'S FACEBOOK, VIVOCITY'S FACEBOOK
Want to avoid the crowd outside but not sure what to do at home? Then hop on to Cr8studiosg to watch chat shows, stand-up comedy and music performances! Or visit MehGoWhere.SG for more resources or things to do!