Jewel Changi Airport, ION Orchard, Plaza Singapura, Tang Plaza and Lucky Plaza were among places visited by COVID-19 cases during their infectious period.
The Ministry of Health added 26 locations onto their growing list on Monday (Jul 6).
The details for the locations are:
1. Dopa Dopa Creamery at 29 South Bridge Road on Jun 23, 7.30pm to 8.30pm
2. Healing Thai Massage at 39 Jalan Besar on Jun 23, 8.30pm to 10pm
3. Sushi Mitsuya at 60 Tras Street on Jun 25, 6.30pm to 7.25pm
4. Changi City Point on Jun 25, 8pm to 9pm
5. Haniffa Textiles at 60 Serangoon Road on Jun 26, 11.25am to 12.20pm
6. Sim Lim Square on Jun 26, 12.40pm to 4pm
7. Eunos Technolink Food Loft at 11 Kaki Bukit Road on Jun 26, 2.15pm to 3pm
8. Wang Sheng Li Durian Station at 513 Bishan Street 13 on Jun 26, 11.15pm to 11.55pm
9. Huangs 601A at 601A Jurong West Street 62 on Jun 27, 1pm to 1.45pm
10. Sheng Shiong Supermarket at 3 Yuan Ching Road on Jun 28, 1.15pm 1.45pm
11. Ming Fa at 246B Upper Thomson Road on Jun 28, 1.30pm to 2pm
12. One Man Coffee at 215R Upper Thomson Road on Jun 28, 2pm to 2.45pm
13. Marutama Dining at 75 Killiney Road on Jun 23, 5.30pm to 6.30pm
14. NTUC FairPrice at 5 Eunos Crescent on Jun 28, 7.50pm to 8.20pm
15. Food Opera @ ION Orchard on Jun 29, 12pm to 12.40pm
16. Jurong West 651 Food House at 651 Jurong West Street 61 on Jul 1, 9.50am to 10.45am
17. Albert Centre Market and Food Centre at 270 Queen Street on Jul 1, 12.15pm to 1.15pm
18. The Daily Scoop at 369 Sembawang Road on Jul 1, 4pm to 4.40pm
19. Swensen's at Northpoint City on Jul 1, 7pm to 8.30pm
20. El Fuego by COLLIN'S at Jewel Changi Airport on Jul 2, 7.30pm to 8.30pm
21. Kopitiam at Compass One on Jul 3, 1.30pm to 2pm,
22. Sheng Siong Supermarket at 7 Jurong West Avenue 5 on Jul 3, 1pm to 11.30pm
23. McDonald's at Lucky Plaza on Jul 4, 12pm to 12.55pm
24. TANGS at Tang Plaza on Jul 4, 2.05pm to 3.25pm
25. Swensen's at Plaza Singapura on Jul 4, 5.05pm to 7.45pm
26. East Coast Lagoon Food Village on Jul 4, 5.30pm to 8pm
There are currently more than 50 places on MOH's list. Other locations include 313@somerset, Jurong Point and IMM.
The list is updated by MOH on a rolling 14-day basis, or one incubation period, and as epidemiological investigations progress.
If you were at any of the locations during the specified timings, you should monitor their health closely for 14 days from your date of visit as a precautionary measure, MOH advised.
"They should see a doctor promptly if they develop symptoms of acute respiratory infection (such as cough, sore throat and runny nose), as well as fever and loss of taste or smell, and inform the doctor of their exposure history," the ministry added.
Singapore reported 183 new COVID-19 cases on Monday. There were 23 cases in the community, of which 18 had been picked up as a result of MOH's proactive surveillance and screening.
MOH said that the number of new cases in the community has increased, from an average of seven cases a day in the week before to 12 a day in the past week.
"The number of unlinked cases in the community has also increased, from an average of four cases per day in the week before, to an average of five per day in the past week. We will continue to closely monitor these numbers, as well as the cases detected through our surveillance programme," said MOH.
BANNER AND TEASER PHOTO CREDIT: YOUTH.SG/NIGEL CHIN