The latest additions to MOH's list of places visited by COVID-19 cases include several locations in the West.
Three places in Jurong Point and a supermarket at IMM were visited by COVID-19 cases during their infectious period.
In total, nine locations were added by the Ministry of Health (MOH) onto their growing list on Sunday (Jul 5).
The details for the locations are:
1. Boon Lay Place Market and Food Village on Jun 21, between 6.15am and 7.15am
2. All India Supermarket at 41 Norris Road on Jun 23, between 4.05pm and 5.00pm
3. Yuhua Market & Hawker Centre on Jun 24, between 9.45am and 11.45am
4. Giant at IMM on Jun 24, between 12.20pm and 2.20pm, and Jun 26, between 8.10pm and 10.50pm
5. Fengshan Market & Food Centre in Bedok on Jun 28, between 8.30am to 9am
6. Toast Box at Jurong Point on Jun 28, between 3.20pm and 4.50pm
7. COURTS at Jurong Point on Jun 28, between 3.20pm and 4.50pm
8. NTUC FairPrice at Jurong Point on Jul 1, between 2.10pm and 2.40pm
9. NTI Food Court at 964 Jurong West Street 91 on Jul 1, between 6.30pm and 7.30pm
There are over 30 locations on MOH's list currently. Other locations include shopping malls such as 313@somerset, Bugis Junction and VivoCity.
The list is updated by MOH on a rolling 14-day basis, or one incubation period, and as epidemiological investigations progress.
If you were at any of the locations during the specified timings, you should monitor their health closely for 14 days from your date of visit as a precautionary measure, MOH advised.
"They should see a doctor promptly if they develop symptoms of acute respiratory infection (such as cough, sore throat and runny nose), as well as fever and loss of taste or smell, and inform the doctor of their exposure history," the ministry added.
There were 136 new COVID-19 cases announced on Sunday. There were 18 community cases, There were 18 community cases, of which five were picked up as a result of MOH's proactive testing of people working in essential services..
BANNER AND TEASER PHOTO CREDIT: JURONG POINT'S FACEBOOK