A total of 29 locations were added onto the Ministry of Health’s list of places visited by COVID-19 cases during their infectious period on Thursday (Jul 9).
One location, My Kampung at Kallang Wave Mall, was visited eight times between Jun 30 and Jul 7. Another location, the popular Old Airport Road Food Centre, was visited on two separate occasions in July.
Other locations include Bugis Junction, Mustafa Centre and Jurong Point shopping mall. It is not the first time that both locations have made the list.
The details for the locations are:
1. Geylang East Market & Food Centre on Jun 25, 12.10pm to 12.50pm
2. Decathlon at Viva Business Park in Chai Chee, Jun 25, 12.40pm to 1.20pm
3. Funan Mall on Jun 26, 4.40pm to 7.15pm
4. Mustafa Centre on Jun 26, 7.25pm to 8pm
5. Nouri at 72 Amoy Street on Jun 26, 7.40pm to 11.28pm
6. Jurong Point on Jun 28, 10.35am to 12pm
7. Kopitiam at 205 Bedok North Street 1 on Jun 28, 12pm to 4pm
8. Toast Box, COURTS, FairPrice XTRA at Jurong Point on Jun 28, 3.20pm to 4.50pm
9. Ah Hung D24 Sultan Durian at 109 Sims Avenue on Jun 28, 4.30pm to 5.30pm
10. Bugis Junction on Jun 28, 6pm to 6.30pm
11. Jollibee at Square 2 @ Novena on Jun 28, 7.25pm to 8.05pm
12. Heavenly Wang at Clifford Centre on Jun 29, 1.10pm to 4.00pm
13. Little India Arcade at 48 Serangoon Road on Jun 29, 3.05pm to 3.50pm
14. Chinatown Point on Jun 30, 11.50am to 12.30pm
15. My Kampung at Kallang Wave Mall, Jun 30, 5.25pm to 6pm
16. Sheng Siong Supermarket at 108 McNair Road on Jun 30, 7.30pm to 8.05pm
17. Ma Kuang TCM Medical Centre at Westgate on Jun 30, 7.50pm to 9.45pm
18. People’s Park Food Centre on Jul 1, 12.40pm to 1.10pm
19. Kaki Bukit AutoHub at 2 Kaki Bukit Avenue 2 on Jul 2, 9.25am to 10.10am
20. Sedap Coffee Shop at 735 Pasir Ris Street 72 on Jul 2, 12.30pm to 1pm
21. 4A Jalan Batu Hawker Centre at 4A Jalan Batu on Jul 2, 5.25pm to 6pm
22. My Kampung at Kallang Wave Mall on Jul 3, 12.30pm to 1pm
23. My Kampung at Kallang Wave Mall on Jul 3, 5.26pm to 6pm
24. ANDES by ASTONS at IMM on Jul 3, 7.20pm to 10.20pm
25. Marina Barrage on Jul 3, 10pm to 10.45pm
26. Old Airport Road Food Centre & Shopping Mall on Jul 4, 11.20am to 12pm
27. Expressions: Slimming, Facial And Aesthetic Treatment Singapore at Funan Mall on Jul 4, 12.06pm to 1pm
28. My Kampung at Kallang Wave Mall on Jul 4, 5.25pm to 6.00pm
29. Sim Lim Square on Jul 4, 5.50pm to 6.20pm
30. Picnic Urban Food Court at Wisma Atria on Jul 4, 9.20pm to 10.05pm
31. Singapore Safety Driving Centre at 2 Woodlands Industrial Park E4 on Jul 5, 7.55am to 10.15am
32. People’s Park Food Centre on Jul 5, 11.45am to 12.20pm
33. My Kampung at Kallang Wave Mall on Jul 5, 5.25pm to 6.00pm
34. The Guild at 55 Keong Saik Road on Jul 5, 8.20pm to 9.30pm
35. My Kampung at Kallang Wave Mall on Jul 6, 12.30pm to 1.00pm
36. My Kampung at Kallang Wave Mall on Jul 6, 5.25pm to 6.00pm
37. Old Airport Road Food Centre & Shopping Mall on Jul 7, 11.20am to 12.00pm
38. My Kampung at Kallang Wave Mall on Jul 7, 5.25pm to 6.00pm
There are currently more than 60 locations on MOH’s list. Other locations include Jewel Changi Airport, IMM and Sim Lim Square.
The list is updated by MOH on a rolling 14-day basis, or one incubation period, and as epidemiological investigations progress.
If you were at any of the locations during the specified timings, you should monitor their health closely for 14 days from your date of visit as a precautionary measure, MOH advised.
"They should see a doctor promptly if they develop symptoms of acute respiratory infection (such as cough, sore throat and runny nose), as well as fever and loss of taste or smell, and inform the doctor of their exposure history," the ministry added.
Singapore reported 21 community cases on Thursday, out of 125 new COVID-19 cases. 15 of the community cases are asymptomatic, and were all detected through proactive testing, said MOH.
BANNER AND TEASER PHOTO CREDIT: KALLANG WAVE MALL'S FACEBOOK, MY KAMPUNG'S FACEBOOK