In Robot Overlords, Earth has been conquered by Robots from a distant Galaxy, survivors are confined to their houses and must wear electronic implants, risking incineration by Robot Sentries if they venture outside. In Robot-occupied Britain, city centres are devastated and our gang of teenagers live in a seaside town constantly under Robot threat. Intimidating Sentries patrol the streets, Snipers are merciless death machines. The Mediator I is deceptively childlike but unnervingly coercive. The Robot base is The Cube, a massive mother-ship that dominates the horizon. What happens when the gang of teenagers figure out how to tamper with their electronic implants and try to circumvent the Robots' rule?
There are 5 pairs of passes up for grabs. The movie opens on 16 April and the winners' passes will be valid from 23 April onwards until the movie ends.
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid for exchange for (1) movie ticket at all Shaw Theatres box office except Century
- Valid for Mon - Wed and for shows before 5pm on Thurs
- Not valid on weekends, eve of public holidays and public holidays
- Not valid for "Strictly No Free Passes” and “No Free Passes” Movies
- Not valid for advance bookings, mobile or internet bookings
Now all you have to do to win tickets is answer this question: