Sarah Harriman (Julia Stiles), her husband Paul (Scott Speedman) and their six-year old daughter Hannah (Pixie Davies) arrive in Colombia eager and excited to start a new life, as Sarah prepares to take over management of the family’s paper mill from her father, Jordan (Stephen Rea). Settling into a sprawling old mansion, the Harrimans are fascinated to learn about the village’s ancestral lore and traditions, including the tale of the Niños Santos, a group of children martyred by the Conquistadors centuries ago. Even today, the ghosts of the murdered innocents are blamed for any unexplained mischief in the town.
The imaginative Hannah begins to explore her new home, wandering into the jungle in pursuit of playmates no else can see. The child’s behaviour continues to grow stranger until she falls inexplicably ill. As her parents struggle to find medical care in the remote town, the house is visited by a series of mysterious apparitions and suddenly Hannah vanishes.
Sarah and Paul’s frantic search for their lost daughter plunges them into a shadowy supernatural world where they discover the shocking family secret that is at the heart Hannah’s disappearance. To save their daughter, they will have to find a way to make amends for the sins of the past.
Terms & Conditions:
- Valid for exchange for (1) movie ticket at all Shaw Theatres box office except Century
- Valid for Mon - Wed and for shows before 5pm on Thurs
- Not valid on weekends, eve of public holidays and public holidays
- Not valid for "Strictly No Free Passes” and “No Free Passes” Movies
- Not valid for advance bookings, mobile or internet bookings