28 October, 2018 9 AM to 28 October, 2018 1 PM
Walk-a-Paw 2018 will be held on 28 Oct at Gardens by the Bay, from 9am to 1pm.
Key highlights of the event include:
- Be part of setting a new Singapore Book of Records
- Treasure Hunt during the Mass Walk
- Carnival for a day of fun and participate in activities with your dog, perhaps you get to teach your dogs some new tricks
- Enjoy a vibrant marketplace of food, toys, accessories and more, with some by well-known brands
- Quizzes with attractive prizes to be won
- Free scarf for dogs to be given away (Sponsored by Kakato)
A $2 donation from every registration will be made to Guide Dogs Singapore Ltd (GDS), the new charity for this event.
Click on the following link to register
Event pack collection will happen on 20 & 21 Oct 2018 at Fountain Square, City Square Mall.
What you will be getting:
1. Event Tee
2. Event Bib
3. Finisher Medal
4. Goodie Bag Worth more than $70
5. Certificate of Participation
6. Giveaways during Event Day
Help us to share the event and make this the largest dog walk in Singapore!
Dog prams are allowed for this event. And for those who do not own any dogs, we welcome you to join us for a leisure walk-a-jog with your family and friends.